WHERE WE ARE
5655 Maysville Road, New Market, AL 35761
Huntsville International Airport
Just under 25 miles and about 30 minutes away
Distance to cities in region
- Birmingham, AL – 2 hrs
- Chattanooga, TN – 2 hrs
- Nashville, TN – 2.5 hrs
- Atlanta, GA – 4.5 hrs
Huntsville, AL – Downtown Huntsville is less than 13 miles and about 20 minutes away. Huntsville was recently rated the #11 Best Place to live in America by U.S. News and World Report.
Less than five minutes away from Leigh Acres, you will reach the outskirts of Huntsville complete with numerous restaurants along with Starbucks, Walmart, gas stations, Publix, etc.
The Town of New Market
Only minutes away you’ll find the quiet downtown of New Market, AL.
Pickett’s Family Restaurant has a wonderful community feel and is open for breakfast and lunch.
In the evenings, the local favorite, New Market BBQ will treat you to a nice dinner.
You’ll also find an adorable boutique and the US Post Office.
Huntsville & Madison County area activities
- Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment – 23 min
- Bridge Street Shopping Center – 27 min
- Von Braun Center – 22 min
- Research Park area – 30 min
- University of Alabama Huntsville – 22 min
- Cathedral Caverns – 40 min
- Hiking in Monte Sano State Park – 30 min
- Kayaking on the Flint River
- Brown Bear Canoe & Kayaking – 4 min
- North AL Canoe & Kayak (NACK) – 15 min